David F. Jarmusz
Tax compliance should not be a burden for families. We make it easy for our clients to remain compliant with the laws so proactive and money saving planning can be accomplished.
- Illinois State Bar (1994)
- Illinois CPA (1989)
David F. Jarmusz is a veteran of the international tax departments of the ‘Big 4’ accounting firms of Coopers & Lybrand (Washington, DC and London, UK) and Ernst & Young, LLP (Chicago). As a lifelong international tax practitioner, David has assisted hundreds of clients around the world as they navigate the complexities of working in one country while paying taxes in another.
Specifically, David assists his clients in the areas of:
- U.S. Tax Planning
- US Income Tax Compliance
- U.S. Foreign Financial Disclosure (FBARs, Foreign Trust Reporting, etc.)
David is a Certified Public Accountant and earned a B.S. Degree in accounting from the Canisius College of Buffalo, NY, a Juris Doctorate Degree from the University of Detroit Law School, and a Masters of Law in Taxation (LLM) Degree from the Georgetown University Law Center.
David resides in the Chicago suburb of Winnetka, Il. In his free time, he sails with his family on Lake Michigan and watches the Buffalo Sabres in their lengthy pursuit of the Stanley Cup. He is also active with his sons through the Boy Scouts of America where he holds a leadership position.
- Registered Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in Illinois
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (2016 – present)
- Member, Chicago Chapter, American Immigration Lawyers Association (2016 – present)
- New York State Bar Association (2014-present)
- National Association of Tax Preparers (2014-present)
- Assistant Scoutmaster, Boy Scouts of America, Troop 18 Winnetka, Northeast Illinois Council, April 2009-present